Volunteering provides an excellent opportunity to network with leaders and peers in the region’s human resources industry. By volunteering your time and expertise, you will contribute directly to the continued growth and success of the HR profession.
Other benefits of volunteering for this conference:
- For each half day you volunteer, you will receive the opportunity to attend a half day of education sessions for free.
- Volunteers at the conference will qualify for CPHR re-certification hours, based on the number of hours of participation in education sessions.
Opportunities to volunteer for the 2018 conference will be available in the following areas:
- Registration (i.e. pre-conference registration kit assembly; distribution of registration kits and name badges as delegates arrive; responding to questions/needs of delegates during the conference; etc.).
- Education (i.e. greeting and escorting speakers; ensuring room set-up is accurate; distributing speakers’ materials to attendees etc.).
- CPHRNB Awards of Excellence (i.e. assisting with set up – décor, distribution of print materials, etc.; greeting guests as they arrive; etc.).
- Social (i.e. assisting with set-up; distribution of print materials to delegates; etc.).
- Tradeshow (i.e. helping with trade show set up – layout of booths; ensuring pre-shipped items are delivered to appropriate booth space; greeting exhibitors; etc.).
Roles and responsibilities will vary and be assigned to volunteers on-site; we will accommodate your stated preferences to the best of our ability.